UK & DESTINATION WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER
- I absolutely love being outdoors and being surrounded by nature. The Peaks, seaside, mountains and forests. The wilder the better!
- I am also a total sun addict. I even move my computer around the house to make sure I always work in a sunny spot.
- I have a blind cat. He is really cute and cuddly, but not very smart. His name is Simba and he believes he owns the house.
- I love gardening and houseplants and I'm actually pretty good at keeping them alive. I currently have 18 plants in my tiny office, but there is always room for more.
- My husband’s name is Martin and he sometimes second shoots for me. He is also my personal IT help desk when the computer says “no”.
- I prefer Marvel movies to chick flicks and I am huge Star Wars fan. The inner child in me also loves Disney fairy tales.
I love food and have tendency to get 'hangry'. This is why I always carry emergency snacks with me when out filming.
- I have a rather multinational family and both my husband and I speak more than one language.
- Before getting into weddings a worked as a care-coordinator. Then one day I just left my job and decided to learn filmmaking from a scratch.
- Apparently I am a bit of geek. But I’m OK with it. Geeks are cool!
I like to keep things as natural as possible so I simply record what happens on the day. I don't stage or set up things up all I need from you is to 'be you'.
I keep my wedding gear fairly minimal. No big rigs, no big crew. Only what I need to shoot as efficiently as possible. This allows me to move around quickly and quietly.
My focus is always on people. I watch out for emotions and interactions. Things that truly matter.
I love to capture the in-between moments. The 'just before' and 'just after'. For these are the moments that make every wedding unique and every video personal.